Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Logo

  For this assignment we had to create a logo. The logo had to symbolizes our self. Mr. C wanted a simple, memorable, timeless, versatile, and appropriate logo. I had to think of a sketch that represents ourself. As I was creating this logo I tried to make it eye catching. When I got the idea I made little people  catching the eye. This logo is pretty simple yet it still symbolizes me. To me the hardest part was smoothing out the lines. Even though they still need more fixing up. Everything went out well since I had a clear picture in my mind. Just wanted to say how this logo would represent me. So the eye means focus. The three little people on the bottom is, the first one is helping others. The second guy is still a little guy but it never gives up. The final guy holds it all together and never leaves anyone out. One way to make it better is to really watch out for the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment